Hot Logic Mini recipe for juicy, tender turkey breast rolled with cranberry sauce and stuffing for the easiest, tastiest Thanksgiving.
- One pound of turkey breast meat
- 1 1/2 cups prepared Stovetop brand stuffing mix (cornbread)
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Butter a 36 oz rectangular, lidded glass dish (see notes).
- Flatten a one-pound slice of turkey breast meat into a rectangle(ish) shape with a meat mallet.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on the flattened turkey breast.
- Lightly place the prepared stuffing on top of the cranberry layer.
- Place the extra stuffing from the prepared box in the glass dish.
- Roll the prepared turkey breast starting from the short side.
- Place the turkey roll in the prepared baking dish on top of the extra stuffing.
- Bake for two hours, covered, in the Hot Logic Mini
- Remove from the Hot Logic slice and serve.
- Category: Van Cooking
- Method: Hot Logic
- Cuisine: Holiday
Keywords: Hot Logic Mini, Thanksgiving, Turkey