One of the best Hot Logic Mini recipes you’ll find. Moist, flakey salmon with a zingy glaze.
1 6 oz Salmon filet
- 1 T chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce (use GF brand if needed)
- 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2 tsp brown sugar or honey
- Mix the glaze ingredients in a small bowl
- Slather the glaze on top of the salmon in a rectangular glass dish
- Place asparagus spears or another vegetable alongside the fish
- Cover tightly
- Cook in Hot Logic Mini for 45 minutes -1 hour or until the salmon flesh is opaque and flakes with a fork.
- Serve alone or with rice
Equipment needed: Hot Logic Mini Portable Food Warmer, 36 oz covered glass dish.
Optional: serve witS pre-cooked rice heated for 30 minutes in a second Hot Logic Mini
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 1.5 hours
- Category: Van Cooking
- Method: Hot Logic
- Cuisine: Fusion
- Serving Size: 1 recipe