Sharing my journey to empower yours…
- Do you feel your opportunities for adventure slipping away like grains of sand in an hourglass?
- Do you dream of simplifying your life and heading into the vast unknown in your very own camper van or RV?
- Are fears holding you back from taking that epic trip?
- Do you want someone to help you:
- Understand the vast range of van and RV options available?
- Help you get your mind, body, and everything else ready for that first adventure?
- Plan itineraries, places to stay, and things to do?
- Integrate your travel with regional foods and inspiring literature?
Are you ready to start living BIG?
I believe women can create empowering, enriching, and epic adventures when given the right tools.
I can show you how.
- Imagine your newfound courage – because you have confidence in your ability to conquer any obstacle in front of you.
- Imagine heading out full of eager anticipation, knowing you will delight in new places, new experiences, and new friends.
- Imagine seeing the open road in front of you, knowing you are in command of your destiny; your home on wheels feels just right; you have places to safely camp and explore, you are FREE!
When you join the Old Woman Who Lives in a van community, you’ll learn how to plan your personalized travel adventure so that you can safely and confidently go exploring – and make epic memories.
See what my readers are saying:
“I love following along with your adventures and dreaming up my own!” Jessica
“Thank you for all your mentoring over the years.” Eileen
“I want to start planning my own road trip. In fact, I’m going to!” Michelle
We all have a story. Here’s mine.
My life-changing wake-up call came two years ago when my mother, at only 79 years old, passed away. I was already 57, balancing a successful career and maturing family, yet suddenly I faced the stark realization that more decades of my life were behind me than in front of me. That realization shook me wide awake and made me reassess how I wanted my remaining years to play out. The more I thought about it, the more the road beckoned, so I took a deep breath and transformed my life.
I knew I wanted to live BIG. I knew I craved adventure and experiences. Since childhood, travel was a treasured part of my life. My favorite and lasting memories are from those trips, whether taken with family, friends or alone.
So, I retired early from the science career that had once defined me but now felt stale. I learned all I could about long-term or full-time travel, and finally, with my children as my biggest cheerleaders, leaped – I ordered a custom campervan and made plans to take off to parts unknown. I’m still learning, so I know I’ll face challenges. But I also know I’m already conquering fears, making memories, and living my best BIG life
When you join The Old Woman Who Lives in a Van, you will become my virtual travel companion. I will help you:
- Learn how to buy and outfit a vehicle for long term travel.
- Learn tricks and tips for the logistics of van and RV living.
- Learn how to design a just-right-for-you adventure.
- Be sure you’re safe, where ever you go.
- Find unique and exciting destinations to explore, from cities to wilderness regions and everywhere in between.
- Create a full travel experience by adding regional food, culture, and reading suggestions.
It is only the beginning of my journey, so join me now and never miss an exploit. It will be more fun when I share it with you!
Indeed, The Old Woman Who Lives in a Van only becomes better when we team-up. Please reach out to me via the contact form or an email to email@example.com if you have any questions, suggestions, or stories to share.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more fun and adventure!