The Old Woman Who Lives in a Van
Sharing my journey, to inspire yours…
I believe women can create empowering, enriching, and epic adventures when given the right tools.
Are you are eager to learn more about traveling or living in a converted van? Explore the logistics of choosing, outfitting and living in a just-right van for you and then start dreaming about where you want to go.
Are you also interested in epic “beyond the van” travels? Come here to find unique global travel suggestions, stories, and solo-travel tips. Explore ideas from short urban hikes, weekend getaways, to grand treks in Africa.
Do you dream of destinations you first experienced through books? I do. Books flesh out the beauty, history, and culture of the places you visit. Here you’ll find inspiring book lists to accompany your travel.
Life is one riotous adventure, and I’ve experienced more than a few riots and adventures raising seven children on my own. Find posts on just about any muse-worthy topic. Consider this the back story of my life and blog.
I’m the old woman in the van, Sandra (aka sssnoo)
Welcome to you, my bad-ass tribe of independent, curious, adventure-seekers. Join me on this journey, to explore the world in any and every way possible.
It’s going to be fun!
“Watching Sandra’s journey has inspired me to want to hit the road myself–and helped me build the confidence to do it, as a solo female traveler with little experience! Thanks for sharing your wisdom in such a friendly, approachable way.”Jessica L
Let my journey empower yours
Follow The Old Woman in a Van‘s exploits – subscribe today and get instant access to a video and cheat sheet showing you how to level your van in under 5 minutes using a ball and bottle of soap!
Your email is safe with me – I will never share it.
Most Popular Posts
- The Most Stunning Promaster Van Conversion You Need to See Now
- How to Snag Free Camping Near Sequoia National Park at the Last Minute
- Meet Eve My Glampervan, Buying a Van to Convert
- Travel to Cinque Terre Italy: An Ideal Destination for the Solo Woman
- The Seven Bridges Hike in San Diego: Don’t Miss Out on This Urban Trail
- 12 Outstanding Books That Will Make You Feel Like a World Traveler
- 20 Uplifting Books That Will Improve Your Mood
- A Year of Reading, Best Books From 2019
- Bye-Bye Wine, Hello Weed: Why More Women Over 50 Should Use Cannabis Instead of Drinking Alcohol
- Why I Became a Living Kidney Donor